This category of visa is for people who are either 16 years old or above. It is also applicable for those who aim to take admission and continue their studies in the UK.
If you aspire to become a student in an independent school in the UK, get in touch with us. Those who want to apply for a UK student visa but come in the age category of 4 to 17 years old should go for the Child Student Visa.
Requirements for the UK student visa
If you wish to get a UK Student Visa, you will have to meet some requirements. We have outlined some basic requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration that include:
· You are 16 years old or above
· You have been made an offer by a licensed student sponsor regarding an unconditional place in a registered course within the UK.
· To get access to a student visa UK, you need to be able to write, read, and speak the English language. You should have a minimum of CEFR level B2 (that is the case only if the student is studying at degree level or higher than that). If the education level is below the graduate degree, then you should have a CEFR level of B1.
· You have enough finances to support your living during the course of study. Moreover, you should also be able to bear the dues of the course without relying on any public funding or help from the local people.
· Your parents and/or guardian have given consent regarding your willingness to study in the UK (a very important condition if you are 16 or 17 years old).
However, these are only the general conditions. To get access to the tier 4 visa, you might have to provide more or less info, depending on your situation. To get more info regarding this matter, you should contact our immigration lawyer.
Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
Once an education provider makes you an unconditional offer, they will provide you with a CAS reference number. To get a UK student visa, you need to apply within the first 6 months of receiving your CAS.
You must not have used the CAS in a previous application form. In addition, the respective institution must not have withdrawn its offer at the time of visa application.
The CAS must have some crucial information, including details of the course, its level, the place, costs, and fulfillment of English language requirements for the student to be eligible for a tier 4 visa.
Dependant family members of students
The following is a list of students who can bring a dependant partner and/or child with them to the UK if they are applying through a student visa UK:
· A student on a postgraduate level who will be in the UK for 9 months or longer
· Students of RQF level 7 or above who is going to stay for at least 9 months or longer
· A student sponsored by the government for a course that has duration of more than 6 months
· A Doctorate Extension Scheme Student
How Can Sindhu Immigration Services Help You?
It is quite common for our immigration solicitors to help students move, settle, and extend their stay in the UK to complete their education.
Our barristers are experts in the immigration options for students. They will guide you through all the necessary Home Office rules and policies that you should follow to get your tier 4 visa.
Our team is highly dedicated and committed to providing valuable advice to students. We help them get student visas through a friendly and professional service network.
Child Student Visa
Child Student Visa
This visa category is for children who fall between the ages of 4 and 17. If you wish to study in an independent school in the UK under a UK study visa, let us help you.
If you are 18 years old or above, then you should apply for the student visa as mentioned above. But if you are 16 or 17 years old and aspire to study a course of level 3 of the Regulated Qualifications Framework, then you have the option of availing of either the tier 4 child visa or a student one.
Requirements for a Child Student visa
The following are some conditions that you need to meet in order to satisfy the UK Visas and Immigration:
· Your age falls between 4 and 17 years old.
· An education provider has made you an unconditional offer at a licensed independent school
· You have enough finances to meet all your needs and the course dues without having to go for public funds
· Your parents/guardian has given you complete consent.
Again, these are just the general conditions that can vary with every situation. So you should refer to an immigration lawyer or expert to ensure that there are no obstacles in your path to obtaining a UK study visa.
Confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS)
Once you secure a place in an approved course of study, your education provider will provide you with a CAS reference number.
It is compulsory that the CAS should have been issued by a student sponsor, which is a licensed independent school. Only then can you obtain a tier 4 child visa.
How our immigration experts can help?
We are dedicated to helping child students and their families in moving to and staying in the UK. Even if you plan to settle within the UK through a UK study visa (among other types of visas), you can count on our expert immigration solicitors.
We always try to understand and meet the needs of our clients. Our commitment is to help them in every regard. Moreover, we aim to provide the best advice to every client to study in the UK. And this is proof of our competency.
TThe Graduate Immigration Route, which can also be referred to the post study work visa UK provides students who have come from abroad and completed an eligible UK degree a chance to stay in the UK to work (or search for the one they desire) for about 2 years after they have completed their degree. For people being awarded doctorates, this time period is 3 years. This graduate route UK will not act as a source of settlement within the country, but college graduates who follow down this path will get more opportunities to attain jobs than those who do not, which ultimately leads to settlement.
The Graduate Route UK will be available for applying from 1 July 2021 onwards
Requirements of the Graduate Immigration Route
To be able to qualify for this particular Route, you will need to convince the UK visas and Immigration authorities that:
· You have a complete UK degree, or some other course taught in the country
· You have been taught at a higher education provider through a legitimate sponsor along with a record of compliance
· A minimum period has been sent by you in the UK
· Your stay is within the UK and you are a tier 4 student at the time of the application
· Previously, you have not held any permission on the Doctorate Extension Scheme (DES), or the Graduate Route UK
However, as has been mentioned continuously before, these are simply the general requirements and can vary according to your situation. Immigration UK lawyers and experts will prove a great help in this scenario.
For the Graduate Immigration route you don’t need to have a job offer or Certificate of Sponsorship to be able to apply for it as this route is an unsponsored route.
How our immigration solicitors can help?
Our immigration barristers are experts and are known for being approachable and fully devoted to our client’s needs and problems. Our barristers help international students to move to their dream university or extend their stay there by immigration UK. They also help graduates in finding jobs or assist them in their further studies plan.
Our barristers are very friendly and have strong grip on the immigration options for students and graduates. They will thoroughly guide you through complex Home Office rules and policies.
SHORT-TERM STUDENT VISA (ENGLISH LANGUAGE)
SHORT-TERM STUDENT VISA (ENGLISH LANGUAGE)
Are you 16 years or older who want to study the English Language for 6 to 11 months in the UK? Do you want to study without a sponsor? The Short-term student visa (English Language) is the perfect fit for you. But if you want a study a course that will last more than 11 months, then the right fit for you will be the Student Visa.
For a person who wants to give an exam or want to go for some research, then he or she should preferably apply for a 6-month short term study visa. Also, a short term study visa UK is available for kids under age 16, which is called the short-term student (child) route.
Requirements for a Short-term Student Visa (English Language)
Do you want to have a Short term student visa (English Language)? You will need to prove the same things to the UK visas and Immigration.
· You have to prove that you are 16 or older and that you are not a national of the UK.
· Furthermore, for your UK study visa, you also need to provide enough information that shows that you have been accepted into an English language course that is 11 months or less, not even a single month more, and that you have no intention of making the UK your permanent home and have no plans of working in the UK or participating in any business activity.
· Another important thing that you need to prove for your short term study visa is that you are capable of affording your expenses and have or can pay your course fees too.
The requirements for your short term study visa will be different from other people. We understand that the circumstances might vary. That’s why we assess your applications thoroughly and individually.
How can Sindhu Immigration Services help?
We have a proven record of helping international students to realise their dream of studying in the UK. Sindhu Immigration Services has expert solicitors onboard. They will assess the visa case of the student thoroughly and provide them with the best possible solutions. We understand that complying with the complex Home Office rules and regulations is not an easy task. That’s why we take special measures and use tried and tested techniques to improve the chances of getting the visa.
We are available for your assistance and guidance all the time. Just give us a call or leave a query, and our staff will get in touch with you immediately.