Overseas Students

Welcome To Sindhu Immigration Services

Pakistan Branch

We are pleased to announce that having established ourselves in London we are now introducing our services to Hyderabad -Pakistan for the assistance of young students and adults who intends to migrate to UK for bright future or to join their families. Our law firm is a center of excellence and we offer thorough and well- researched legal advice – specifically tailored to meet the needs of our clients. The main reason behind the growth of our business is excellent feedback we receive from our clients. Sindhu Immigration Services is committed to make you succeed with your immigration application to UK as a student, visitor, business visitor, spouse of British national etc.

Immigration Services We Offer

Student Visa

Spouse Visas

General and Family Visit Visas

Settlement Visas

Business Visas

Work Visas

Our assistance will include advising you on the suitable application, filling
application forms, advising and checking your documents, booking
appointment with Fed Ex for the submission of documents.

Overseas‌ ‌Students‌ ‌

Are‌ ‌you‌ ‌aspiring‌ ‌to‌ ‌get‌ ‌admission‌ ‌to‌ ‌one‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌best‌ ‌universities‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK?‌ ‌If‌ ‌you‌ ‌are‌ ‌an‌ ‌oversea‌ ‌student‌ ‌who‌ ‌doesn’t‌ ‌know‌ ‌how‌ ‌to‌ ‌get‌ ‌started‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌student‌ ‌visa‌ ‌application,‌ ‌then‌ ‌you‌ ‌are‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌right‌ ‌place.‌ ‌Sindhu‌ ‌Immigration‌ ‌Services‌ ‌Limited‌ ‌has‌ ‌helped‌ ‌hundreds‌ ‌of‌ ‌students‌ ‌in‌ ‌fulfilling‌ ‌their‌ ‌dreams‌ ‌by‌ ‌enrolling‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌best‌ ‌universities‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK.‌ ‌Based‌ ‌in‌ ‌Ilford,‌ ‌London,‌ ‌we‌ ‌have‌ ‌been‌ ‌providing‌ ‌our‌ ‌services‌ ‌from‌ ‌2015,‌ ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌satisfaction‌ ‌of‌ ‌our‌ ‌clients‌ ‌speak‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌quality‌ ‌of‌ ‌our‌ ‌services.‌ ‌If‌ ‌you‌ ‌don’t‌ ‌have‌ ‌any‌ ‌idea‌ ‌of‌ ‌how‌ ‌you‌ ‌can‌ ‌get‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK‌ ‌or‌ ‌what‌ ‌are‌ ‌the‌ ‌prerequisites‌ ‌of‌ ‌applying‌ ‌for‌ ‌a‌ ‌Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌student‌ ‌visa,‌ ‌then‌ ‌we‌ ‌have‌ ‌covered‌ ‌it‌ ‌all‌ ‌for‌ ‌you.‌ ‌ ‌

Types‌ ‌of‌ ‌UK‌ ‌Study‌ ‌Visa‌ ‌ ‌

Whether‌ ‌you‌ ‌are‌ ‌dependent‌ ‌on‌ ‌someone‌ ‌already‌ ‌residing‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK‌ ‌or‌ ‌you‌ ‌will‌ ‌be‌ ‌the‌ ‌first‌ ‌one‌ ‌from‌ ‌your‌ ‌family‌ ‌to‌ ‌step‌ ‌in‌ ‌here,‌ ‌the‌ ‌government‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK‌ ‌offers‌ ‌different‌ ‌types‌ ‌of‌ ‌visas‌ ‌to‌ ‌cater‌ ‌to‌ ‌differing‌ ‌needs‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌clients.‌ ‌Let’s‌ ‌discuss‌ ‌the‌ ‌major‌ ‌types‌ ‌of‌ ‌Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌study‌ ‌visas‌ ‌to‌ ‌give‌ ‌you‌ ‌an‌ ‌overview‌ ‌of‌ ‌what‌ ‌suits‌ ‌you‌ ‌the‌ ‌best.‌ ‌


Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌(General)‌ ‌‌Student‌ ‌Visa‌

You‌ ‌must‌ ‌know‌ ‌that‌ ‌before‌ ‌you‌ ‌apply‌ ‌for‌ ‌a‌ ‌student‌ ‌visa,‌ ‌you‌ ‌must‌ ‌have‌ ‌been‌ ‌offered‌ ‌a‌ ‌course‌ ‌in‌ ‌any‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌universities‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK.‌ ‌Anyone‌ ‌above‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌16‌ ‌can‌ ‌apply‌ ‌for‌ ‌Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌(General‌ ‌Visa)‌ ‌after‌ ‌securing‌ ‌a‌ ‌seat‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌university‌ ‌of‌ ‌your‌ ‌choice.‌ ‌ ‌

Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌Student‌ ‌Visa‌ ‌Prerequisite‌ ‌

A‌ ‌student‌ ‌applying‌ ‌for‌ ‌the‌ ‌Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌student‌ ‌visa‌ ‌should‌ ‌have‌ ‌enough‌ ‌funds‌ ‌to‌ ‌cover‌ ‌the‌ ‌living‌ ‌costs‌ ‌for‌ ‌a‌ ‌maximum‌ ‌of‌ ‌nine‌ ‌months‌ ‌and‌ ‌course‌ ‌fees‌ ‌for‌ ‌the‌ ‌first‌ ‌year‌ ‌of‌ ‌study.‌ ‌The‌ ‌restrictions‌ ‌can‌ ‌vary‌ ‌depending‌ ‌upon‌ ‌your‌ ‌age‌ ‌(whether‌ ‌you‌ ‌are‌ ‌an‌ ‌adult‌ ‌or‌ ‌a‌ ‌child),‌ ‌the‌ ‌location‌ ‌of‌ ‌your‌ ‌educational‌ ‌institution,‌ ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌length‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌course.

Funds‌ ‌and‌ ‌Fees‌

Students can apply for Tier 4 (general) student visa if they are 16 or over. Student will need 40 points to apply for a student visa. From‌ ‌22‌ ‌February‌ ‌2010,‌ ‌the‌ ‌sponsor‌ ‌of‌ ‌Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌will‌ ‌need‌ ‌to‌ ‌use‌ ‌the‌ ‌sponsorship management‌ ‌system‌ ‌in‌ ‌order‌ ‌to‌ ‌issue‌ ‌a‌ ‌confirmation‌ ‌of‌ ‌acceptance‌ ‌for‌ ‌studies‌ ‌(CAS) – 30 Points)‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌students‌ ‌applying‌ ‌from‌ ‌outside‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌inside‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK.‌ ‌ The‌ ‌college‌ ‌or‌ ‌university‌ ‌which‌ ‌is‌ ‌sponsoring‌ ‌the‌ ‌visa‌ ‌will‌ ‌have‌ ‌to‌ ‌provide‌ ‌a‌ ‌CAS‌ ‌number‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌applicant,‌ ‌a‌ ‌sponsor‌ ‌license‌ ‌number,‌ ‌and‌ ‌detailed‌ ‌information‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌course.‌ ‌ ‌ The‌ ‌applicant‌ ‌must‌ ‌be‌ ‌able‌ ‌to‌ ‌elaborate‌ ‌that‌ ‌he/she‌ ‌has‌ ‌enough‌ ‌amount‌ ‌of‌ ‌money‌(Maintenance fund – 10 Points) ‌to‌ ‌support‌ themselves for their living cost and course tuition fees ‌‌ ‌without‌ ‌relying‌ ‌on‌ ‌any‌ ‌public‌ ‌funds. Student will need to pay for their Healthcare surcharge as a part of their application. They also need to prove their knowledge of English language.


Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌(Child)‌Student Visa

Anyone‌ ‌between‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌4‌ ‌to‌ ‌17‌ ‌years‌ ‌can‌ ‌apply‌ ‌for‌ ‌Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌(Child)‌ ‌student‌ ‌visa‌ ‌to‌ ‌study‌ ‌in‌ ‌an‌ ‌independent‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK.‌ ‌Non-EEA‌ ‌nationals‌ ‌of‌ ‌age‌ ‌16‌ ‌or‌ ‌17‌ ‌years‌ ‌old‌ ‌can‌ ‌apply‌ ‌for‌ ‌Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌(Child)‌ ‌visa‌ ‌for‌ ‌studying‌ ‌a‌ ‌course‌ ‌of‌ ‌above‌ ‌or‌ ‌at‌ ‌level‌ ‌3‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌National‌ ‌Qualifications‌ ‌Framework.‌ ‌ ‌


Short-Term‌ ‌Study‌ ‌Visa‌

Anyone‌ ‌of‌ ‌18‌ ‌years‌ ‌old‌ ‌can‌ ‌apply‌ ‌for‌ ‌a‌ ‌short-term‌ ‌study‌ ‌visa‌ ‌for‌ ‌doing‌ ‌a‌ ‌short‌ ‌course‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK.‌ ‌The‌ ‌duration‌ ‌of‌ ‌this‌ ‌visa‌ ‌is‌ ‌up‌ ‌to‌ ‌six‌ ‌months‌ ‌in‌ ‌case‌ ‌you‌ ‌want‌ ‌to‌ ‌study‌ ‌a‌ ‌short‌ ‌course,‌ ‌up‌ ‌to‌ ‌11‌ ‌months‌ ‌for‌ ‌studying‌ ‌an‌ ‌English‌ ‌language‌ ‌course,‌ ‌and‌ ‌up‌ ‌to‌ ‌six‌ ‌months‌ ‌to‌ ‌get‌ ‌in‌ ‌here‌ ‌as‌ ‌a‌ ‌part‌ ‌of‌ ‌a‌ ‌degree‌ ‌course‌ ‌of‌ ‌overseas‌ ‌study

What‌ ‌Services‌ ‌do‌ ‌We‌ ‌Offer?‌ ‌

We‌ ‌offer‌ ‌assistance‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌students‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌following‌ ‌services:‌ ‌


Student’s‌ ‌academic‌ ‌profile‌ ‌assessment‌ ‌


Career‌ ‌counselling‌ ‌


Preparing‌ ‌a‌ ‌statement‌ ‌of‌ ‌purpose‌ ‌


Securing‌ ‌admission‌ ‌at‌ ‌your‌ ‌desired‌ ‌university‌ ‌

Throughout‌ ‌the‌ ‌visa‌ ‌application‌ ‌process‌ ‌we‌ ‌work‌ ‌as‌ ‌a‌ ‌helping‌ ‌hand‌ ‌to‌ ‌get‌ ‌you‌ ‌to‌ ‌your‌ ‌favorite‌ ‌university,‌ ‌from‌ ‌filling‌ ‌out‌ ‌application forms‌ ‌to‌ ‌advising‌ ‌and‌ ‌checking‌ ‌the‌ ‌documents‌ ‌to‌ ‌booking‌ ‌the‌ ‌appointment‌ ‌with‌ ‌your‌ ‌FedEx to‌ ‌submit‌ ‌the‌ ‌documents.‌ ‌

How‌ ‌Can‌ ‌We‌ ‌Help?‌ ‌

Sindhu‌ ‌Immigration‌ ‌Services‌ ‌is‌ ‌dedicated‌ ‌to‌ ‌helping‌ ‌you‌ ‌in‌ ‌achieving‌ ‌your‌
‌goals‌ ‌of‌ ‌studying‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌top‌ ‌educational‌ ‌institutes‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌UK.‌ ‌Our‌ ‌expert‌
‌lawyers‌ ‌and‌ ‌advisors‌ ‌can‌ ‌help‌ ‌you‌ ‌in‌ ‌assessing‌ ‌the‌ ‌best‌ ‌UK‌ ‌study‌ ‌options‌
‌according‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌information‌ ‌you‌ ‌provide‌ ‌us.‌ ‌We‌ ‌will‌ ‌liaise‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌
‌prospective‌ ‌institutions‌ ‌to‌ ‌arrange‌ ‌the‌ ‌sponsorship‌ ‌and‌ ‌all‌ ‌the‌
‌relevant‌ ‌documents.‌ ‌Apart‌ ‌from‌ ‌this,‌ ‌we‌ ‌will‌ ‌also‌ ‌check‌ ‌the‌ ‌identity‌ ‌and‌
‌educational‌ ‌documents‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌sure‌ ‌that‌ ‌those‌ ‌comply‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌laws.‌ ‌
One‌ ‌of‌ ‌our‌ ‌expert‌ ‌lawyers‌ ‌will‌ ‌work‌ ‌directly‌ ‌with‌ ‌you‌ ‌to‌ ‌process‌ ‌your‌
‌application‌ ‌for‌ ‌a‌ ‌Tier‌ ‌4‌ ‌visa‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌help‌ ‌you‌ ‌in‌ ‌completing‌ ‌each‌ ‌section‌
‌precisely‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌high‌ ‌standard‌ ‌to‌ ‌maximize‌ ‌the‌ ‌chances‌ ‌of‌ ‌approval.‌ ‌If‌ ‌you‌
‌have‌ ‌any‌ ‌doubt‌ ‌that‌ ‌you‌ ‌don’t‌ ‌match‌ ‌the‌ ‌set‌ ‌criteria,‌ ‌then‌ ‌don’t‌ ‌worry‌ ‌as‌ ‌we‌
‌are‌ ‌here‌ ‌to‌ ‌help‌ ‌you.‌ ‌

Please contact our immigration expert for more information and detailed advice on Overseas Student Visa.

For appointment please contact :

Ms. S Abbas

(Branch Manager)


Office Landline # 022-2115505

Mobile # 0332-2655527

Mobile # 0333-2655527




Pakistan Branch Office Address

Sindhu Immigration Services Ltd

Sindhu Manzil

Bungalow # A162-163 - SUECHS Jamshoro ,

Opposite Mehran University Main Gate

Hyderabad Sindh


Office Hours

Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Saturday & Sunday : Closed



Initial Consultancy Fees 2000 Rs Only


Our Fees

We keep things as simple and transparent as possible. We offer a wide

range of immigration services and expert legal advice and we price each

case individually. We usually charge 50% of total fees prior we start the

case and usually total fees are payable before we finalize the work.