Our Company History
Sindhu Immigration Services was established back in May 2015 in a small hand reaching out in order to help office in Newbury Park. Initially, we started out as a small firm with the core aim of providing excellent and affordable immigration legal services.
Since then, we have grown considerably – primarily because of the tremendous referrals we’ve received from our clients. Today, we’re a well-established law firm located in the heart of East London. We offer expert legal advice covering all aspects of immigration, asylums and human rights matters in the UK.
Over the years, we have built an excellent reputation of offering honest, impartial and affordable legal services to our clients. We strive to work in a professional manner with utmost integrity so as to protect the welfare of immigrants and their families in the UK.
As a repetition of reputable firm , we believe that we owe a professional, moral and social responsibility to protect the interests of our clients, as well immigrants in the UK. Our core value is honesty and we strive to work completely around this core value. Our law firm is a centre of excellence and we offer thorough and well-researched legal advice – specifically tailored to meet the needs of our clients. We are here to make excellent and well researched submission to the Home Office and Tribunal on behalf of our clients so that the immigration can be easier and less stressful experience for them at affordable price. Rather, we’re here to make excellent and well researched submissions to the Home Office and Tribunal on behalf of our clients. This makes immigration much easier and a less stressful experience for our clients – all at an affordable price.
- All types of immigration visa applications including visit visa and indefinite leave to remain under 5 and 10 years routes
- Family based immigration applications including spouse visa and family dependant applications
- Immigration applications made under European Union Regulations including
- EEA Residence Card for direct and extended family members
- EU Family Permit
- Permanent Residence Card
- Derivative Residence Card
- Surinder Singh Route
- Points based tier system including Tier 1(Entrepreneur and General), Tier 2 (General), Tier 4 (Student) and Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- Asylum and Humanitarian Protection Applications including Family Reunion Matters
- British citizenship applications including
- Registration as British Overseas Territory
- Registration of Child as British Citizen
- Application for Registration as a British Citizen (if born in the UK on or After 1 January 1983 and lived here for the age of up to 10 years)
- Registration as a British Citizen of a person born before 1983 to British parents
- Refugee Travel documents, Stateless Person Travel Document and Certificate of Travel
- British Passport Applications
- Immigration Appeals at First and Upper Tribunal Administrative Review
- Detention and Bail Matters
- Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal
We offer our services to clients from all over the world spanning all nationalities.
What Makes Us Unique
Another differentiator between us and our competition is that our entire business runs on word of mouth referrals from clients. We don’t engage in advertising our services simply because our clients provide such valuable referrals for us. Our client’s referral turnover is approximately 95% at present. This just goes to show how much our clients love our services and that they wouldn’t hesitate to recommend us further.
UK immigration laws have seen many changes and amendments in the past and they will do so in the future as well. As a reputed and reliable law firm, we believe in being on the cutting edge of legal development by attending training sessions and courses regularly. This enables us to guide our clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Should you consult us for legal advice, we’ll try to make things as simple, convenient and comfortable for you. Over many years now, our expert solicitors have realised that creating a comfortable atmosphere for our clients is very important. We try our best to create a friendly and informal atmosphere where clients can easily open up and provide us with personal and sensitive information about their lives. This approach has continually allowed us to offer the best results and enjoy a high success rate.
Also, we believe that everyone should be able to afford legal advice. That’s why we offer our services at a very affordable and reasonable price. We also offer flexible payment terms to help our clients.