Family Visas

Spouse Visa

You are eligible to apply for the spouse visa if you are married to a person who has the right to live and work in the UK or to a British citizen. Apart from this, the settled person who holds a valid visa and an indefinite leave to remain in the UK can also sponsor this visa to the spouse.

Under this visa, you will be allowed to live and work freely for a two-and-a-half-year period for the first time and can extend the stay in the UK for two and a half years more.

The visa holder will be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK after a total of five years.


Requirements for the UK spouse visa application

The applicant needs to meet the following criteria to satisfy the UKVI’s requirements:

  • The partner is British or holds ILR
  • Both of you are over 18 years
  • You are legally married
  • You intend to live together permanently
  • You have enough funds to support yourself without recourse to any public funds
  • An adequate accommodation is available for you and any dependents
  • You speak and understand English to the required level


How our immigration solicitors can help?

Our immigration solicitors assist foreign national spouses in relocating to and settle in the UK with the settled or British citizen partner. We have a record of 100% success rate in preparing and submitting the UK spouse visa application.

Whether you are scavenging for an excellent advice company to help you out with requirements or need some professional assistance with preparing the application, we are among the best solicitors in the UK. The financial requirements are complex and include special requirements to meet the documentary evidence criteria to demonstrate access to the available funds.

We can proudly say that our immigration solicitors are approachable and proactive in meeting and understanding the unique needs of the clients. Our highly driven team of top solicitors in London provides reliable and clear immigration advice to the concerned person.

Civil Partner Visa

The UK civil partner visa category is for the partners of British citizens or persons having ILR who wish to enter a long-term civil relationship within 6 months of the arrival. The application for this visa category should be made outside the UK.


Requirements of the UK proposed civil partner visa

To qualify for the UK proposed civil partner visa, the applicant needs to satisfy UKVI that:

  • Your partner holds ILR or is a British citizen
  • You both are over 18 years old
  • You both have met in person
  • Both of you are free to enter the civil partnership
  • The relationship is genuine, and you both intend to live together permanently
  • Any previous relationship is broken down permanently


How can Sindhu Immigrations Service assist you?

Whether you need to ask something about the visa requirements or are looking for an excellent advice company, you can count on our immigration solicitors. We have the best solicitors in the UK who have extensive experience in handling complex cases.

Fiancé Visa

The fiancé visa category allows a person with settled status in the UK to invite the fiancé to join them. Fiancé visa is also referred to as a “prospective marriage visa” and the best thing is that there is no requirement that both the partners should have met in person or have lived together.


Visa Requirements

In order to qualify for the fiancé visa, the applicant must satisfy the following criteria:

  • Both of you must be at least 18 years old
  • You have the intent to live together permanently
  • Any previous relationship must have already ended
  • Both of you should have enough funds to support yourselves without claiming any public funds


Why choose Sindhu Immigration Service?

If you are looking for the best immigration lawyers in the UK, then you can count on us. Our immigration solicitors keep themselves updated to the regulations of UK Visa and Immigration to ensure that you will get the visa. Get in touch with us now to have a hassle-free experience.

Unmarried Partner Visa

The unmarried partner visa allows the partners to enter or stay in the UK without being married. This is done on the basis that one of the partners is from the UK and have settled status. This visa category is for both heterosexual and homosexual relationships unless you can prove the relationship that should be at least two years old.


Eligibility Requirements

To qualify for the unmarried partner visa, the applicant needs to satisfy these requirements:

  • You and the sponsoring partner should be more than 18 years of age
  • Both of you must intend to live together permanently
  • You must show that any previous relationship has already ended
  • Both of you must have been living together for at least 2 years
  • Enough funds to support yourselves and any dependants without claiming public funds
  • Suitable accommodation is needed, and you should meet the minimum English language requirement


How can our immigration lawyers in the UK help?

If you want to invite your unmarried partner to join you in the UK, then our expert immigration lawyers can help you. We know the prerequisites of a successful visa application and have helped numerous unmarried partners come and join their partners in the UK. If you want to know more details or have any question, then contact us now for expert advice.

Dependent Child Visa

This visa is issued to the child of a person who is legally present in the UK and can prove that you are the only one to look after the child. A child is classified as a person who is under the age of 18 prior to the date of application. The applicant will be granted the visa of the same length as that of the parent.


Child Visa Requirements

The requirements for a child visa can be complex depending upon the unique case of the applicant. Being among the best law firms, our immigration solicitors have the expertise to give excellent advice and helps in completing the application successfully. The requirements include:

  • The child must be under 18
  • You must not be in a civil relationship or married
  • You must not be living an independent life
  • You must be financially strong

If the child is having mental or physical disabilities, then it is possible to apply for a visa for the children above 18. The parents who are EEA nationals can be made the application for a child visa, and the age limit is 21 years.


How Sindhu Immigration will help?

When you apply for a child visa in the UK, our solicitors in the UK assess the circumstances and provide a quote accordingly. We have top solicitors in London on board who will provide a comprehensive checklist of all the documents needed. Our experts don’t leave any scope for refusal of the application and if there is anything which is of concern, then we will point out to you resolve it.