Student Visa for 18 and over
As an international student over the age of 18 can get Student Visa for UK university or college, you will need a Tier 4 (General) student visa. We deliver valuable information about the study visa for the UK. You can get a study visa UK after complete the requirements. Sindhu immigration solicitor gives you valuable information for your study visa. For a successful student application, you need to earn 40 points which are awarded for the following:
- Confirmation of acceptance for studies also known as CAS letter
- Proof of sufficient funds to pay for the course and support yourself
Under 18: Tier 4 (Child) student visa
The Tier 4 Student (Child) Visa lets students under 18 study full-time at any school or educational institution in the UK.
To qualify for this visa, you must:
- Have a place on a course
- Have the consent of your parent or guardian
- You have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs
- Be from a country that’s not part of the EEA or Switzerland
If you need more information, contact our immigration advisor for professional advice.