UK Visitor Visa
Family Visit Visa
If you have family in the UK and you intend to visit him/her then you can apply for family visit visa. The applicant needs to meet the following requirements:
- The applicant is visiting a family member in the UK
- The applicant is from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)and Switzerland
- The applicant meets the other eligibility requirements including financial and accommodation requirements.
The family visit visa is usually valid from 6 months to 2,5 and 10 years and it entitled the applicant for multiple entries within the UK.
It is a well-known fact that the UK is the top destination for holidaymakers around the world. The applicant must be able to show the following:
i) The applicant is a genuine visitor
ii) The applicant intends to return to his country of origin at the end of his/her trip.
iii) The applicant can independently afford the travel cost and accommodation of the trip to the UK.
The UK visit visa is generally valid from 6 months to 2,5 and 10 years.
The UK Government believes in providing a friendly atmosphere and visa facilities to prospective business visitors. The applicant must show that they intend to undertake business activities including:
- Attending meetings or conferences
- Arranging deals
- Negotiating or signing trade agreement or contracts
- Undertaking fact-finding missions
- Checking details or goods
- Conducting site visits
- Promotional activities
The business visit visa is generally valid for 6 months and the applicant must be able to show that he can accommodate and support himself independently.