Family and Private Life Applications
There are different types of Family and Private Life Applications that you can make by using the FLR (FP) form for the settlement under the 10 years route. Sindhu Immigration Services can help you with:
Partner/Parent Visa Under 10 Years Route
Moving into Spouse/Unmarried Partner/Civil Partner Visa Under Ten-Year Route to Settlement- FLR (FP) Application
The application of FLR (FP) under ten- year partner route, here term “partner” means
- The spouse of the applicant
- Civil partner of the applicant
- Live-together partner of the applicant
If a person has met the requirement of leave to stay as a partner under five-year route, the person is eligible to apply to stay as a partner with the provision of ten-year route settlement. The following applicants can apply under the ten-year route for settlement with the FLR (FP) form:
- Applicants who have failed to meet financial requirements
- Applicants unable to achieve immigration status
- Applicants unable to fulfill language requirements
For a successful application under the ten-year route for settlement, the applicant should meet the EX 1 Appendix FM requirement. It can be achieved in the following ways:
The Applicant is a Parent of a Child
This can be a way to achieve the EX 1 requirement, which falls under the Immigration Rules. Here the applicant should depict that he or she is a legal father or mother of a child. The child should be:
- A resident of the UK
- Under 18 years of age
- A British or a holder of ILR
- In the UK for last 7 years; or
- It is irrelevant to think that the child would leave the UK
In Surmountable Obstacles
This is the second method of achieving the EX 1 requirement in Appendix FM of UK’s Immigration Rules. Here the applicant should show that he or she is enjoying a genuine relationship with a partner, who is a citizen of the UK. The applicant should also demonstrate the insurmountable obstacles for staying abroad.
An applicant, who has already achieved leave to stay in the UK for 30 months under the ten-year route as a partner, is eligible to move for the leave to stay in the UK as a partner with the five-year route.
Here at Sindhu Immigration Services, we provide same day visa for such applicants. However, the applicant should achieve the financial requirement, where he or she will have to show the income of £18,600. The applicant will also have to meet the language requirement for a successful switch over.
Same Day Visa for FLR (FP) Application
Sindhu Immigration Services is a registered organization certified by the Home Office. We are providing same-day visa service for applicants willing to switch into partner route of the ten-year route. Our experienced immigration lawyers know how to furnish and submit the application at the Home Office. Since the FLR (FP) requires biometric detail, the applicant will have to visit the Home Office. However, our legal advisors will accompany you for the entire process. Once you have applied with our same day visa service, the decision on the application is generally taken on the same day.
Why Should You Work with Sindhu Immigration Services for FLR (FP) Ten-year Partner Route Application?
Here at the Sindhu Immigration Services, we have a team of experienced immigration lawyers who have gained expertise in dealing with the process of moving into partner visa under ten-year route. You can learn more about the quality and efficiency of our services by going the through the review section, where you can read reviews independently written by our clients. If you are searching for immigration solicitors, get in touch with us, as our solicitors are ready to provide you instant, professional and reliable immigration service.
If you have assigned us the task to represent your case before the Home Office, our immigration lawyers will carry out all the casework that will include:
- Our immigration lawyers will hear your story and record all details of your case. Our experts will make you aware of immigration rules followed by the Home Office.
- Our immigration lawyers will hold a discussion with you and point out the strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- Our lawyers will guide you in managing the documentary evidence required to be submitted to the Home Office.
- Our lawyers will also give value to the material of the documentary evidence for supporting your FLR (FP) application
- Our immigration lawyers know how to furnish a cover letter to support your application and get an instant result with our same day visa service
- Our immigration experts know how to protect the interest of an applicant in the process. They will also keep you informed about the development of your case
- Our lawyers will execute all additional and follow up works for your FLR (FP) application
What We Charge for FLR (FP) Application
Our charge for FLR (FP) application for moving into partner visa under ten-year route is from £800 + VAT. However, the amount of the fee you have agreed to pay us will be determined by the density and the complexity of your case and the casework associated with it.
If you are not ready to pay the full amount at a time, we will give you the opportunity to pay the fee through easy monthly instalments. You will have to pay at least half of our entire fee at the beginning.
The fee you have decided to pay us will cover all the tasks until the Home Office does not reach any decision in your case. However, the agreed charges will not cover the disbursement charges.
Renewal of Partner Visa Under Ten-Year Route to Settlement – FLR (FP) Application
If the applicant is staying in the United Kingdom on the leave of 30 months under ten-year route and he or she have been struggling to move from the ten-year partner route to five-year partner route, he or she is eligible for the renewal application for a leave to stay in the UK as a partner under ten-year route.
If an applicant has applied to remain as a partner under the ten-year route, the applicant is expected to become successful provided no adverse change has been made. However, the applicant should meet the EX 1 requirement under the Immigration Rules. The EX1 in Appendix FM can be achieved with:
- The applicant should have a legal parental relationship with a child, who has already been settled in the United Kingdom or the child has been residing in the country for more than 7 years
- The applicant can show the reason of insurmountable obstacles for him or her to maintain family life abroad.
Our Same Day Visa Service for Renewal of Partner Visa under Ten-Year Route
We are certified by the Home Office. We are experts in executing tasks related to the application for the renewal of partner visa under ten-year route. Our immigration solicitors are experts in furnishing and submitting the FLR (FP) application. Our legal representatives will accompany you in the Home Office to submit your biometric details. If you have submitted your application with our same day visa service, it will be decided on the same day.
Why Should You Work With Us for the Renewal of Partner Visa Under Ten-Year Route?
Here at the Sindhu Immigration Services, our highly experienced solicitors know how to deal with such applications. They will prepare and submit your application in a well-organized manner for instant and expected results. If you are searching for immigration lawyers for the renewal of your partner visa under the ten-year route, you should get in touch with us immediately. The immigration casework that will be conducted by our immigration lawyer will include:
- Our lawyers will listen to your case carefully and instruct you about the procedures obeying the Immigration Rules following a thorough discussion
- They will make you understand the importance of documentary evidence required to support your case.
- Our solicitors will also give priority to the content of documentary evidence, which is important for the successful submission of your application
- Our lawyers know how to furnish an introductory letter to represent your case before the Home Office
- In order to get quick results, our lawyers will apply same day visa service
- Our lawyers know how to protect the interest of our clients.
- They will practice all the follow-up works and keep you informed about the development of your case
What We Charge for the Renewal of Partner Visa Under Ten-Year Route
Our charge for such applications starts from £800 plus VAT. However, the amount of the fees you have agreed to pay us will be determined by the complexity of your case.
If you do not wish to pay the full charge at the beginning, you can pay it through easy monthly instalments. However, you will have to pay at least half of the entire fee during the introduction of your case.
The charges you have agreed to pay will cover all tasks and follow up works until the Home Office does not take any decision in your case. Our fee does not include any disbursements charges such as Home Office fee or translation of documents.