ASYLUM AND HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION
The United Nations Conventions 1951 states that the person can claim asylum in the UK on the basis of following reasons:
- Social Group
- Political Activities
The applicant needs to provide it to the Home Office that he/she has genuine threat to his life, he/she cannot relocate within the country and he/she cannot seek protection from the authorities.
We provide detailed assistance in relation to your asylum claim. Our assistance includes following:
- Advising and assisting on merits of an asylum claim.
- Detailed advise on supporting documents
- Drafting of witness statement
- Explaining your rights as an asylum seeker during asylum interview
- Attendance of asylum interview
- Post asylum interview advise session
- Drafting of legal representation and preparation of application bundle
- Correspondence with the Home Office on behalf of applicant